Compulsory Purchase & Compensation Law
The Localism Act 2011 has had a far reaching impact, including on compensation in relation to planning and compulsory purchase.
Explore in detail the changes effected by the new legislation and recent cases:
- The new regime for planning assumptions in compensation under the Localism Act 2011
- Alternative development certificate appeals to the Tribunal under the Localism Act 2011
- Using CPO powers - lessons from the Argos and Iceland cases
- Compensation for tenants on compulsory purchase
Upon successful completion of the accompanying quiz and feedback, practitioners may claim CPD hours as indicated on our CPD Information page.
New users - To access this FREE content, please click on the 'Buy Now' button and follow the instructions. You'll need to enter your details and then select 'Invoice Me'.
|SPEAKER(S):||Richard Glover QC, Meyric Lewis, Richard Honey|
|DATE:||Recorded Monday 28 May 2012|
|CPD HOURS:||1.5 hours|
|PRICE:||£0.00 + VAT|
Access for 1 month to:|
• View the content and complete the CPD quiz
• Download the transcript, audio recording and slides (where available)