Land Registration Litigation
Many disputes that arise out of an application to the Land Registry are referred to the Adjudicator to be resolved. Explore what happens with disputed applications and how to deal with them and find out about two important current issues concerning priorities and boundaries in relation to registered land:
- So you want to object?
- How does a disputed application come before the Adjudicator
- What happens at a hearing before the Adjudicator
- What do you do if you want to challenge the Adjudicator's decision
- Forged dispositions and priorities
- The prospective effect of rectification of the register
- Reinstating a challenged application
- The General Boundaries Rule
- What is the general boundaries rule?
- How extensive is it?
- Why does it matter?
Upon successful completion of the accompanying quiz and feedback, practitioners may claim CPD hours as indicated on our CPD Information page.
|SPEAKER(S):||Charles Harpum, Philip Sissons|
|DATE:||Recorded Wednesday 04 April 2012|
|CPD HOURS:||1.5 hours|
|PRICE:||£75.00 + VAT|
Access for 1 month to:|
• View the content and complete the CPD quiz
• Download the transcript, audio recording and slides (where available)