Town & Village Greens
There is an increasing volume of applications to register new greens as a means to delay or prevent development.
The controversy which such applications often attract, the cost of the determination process on the parties affected, and the impact of a successful registration on the landowner, has given rise to concern and has led to a current consultation on changing the law.
- How applications to register land as a village green are used to prevent or delay development
- What action can be taken to avoid or reverse village green registration
- Current Government consultation on changing the law
Upon successful completion of the accompanying quiz and feedback, practitioners may claim CPD hours as indicated on our CPD Information page.
|SPEAKER(S):||Richard Honey, Annabel Graham Paul, Philip Petchey|
|DATE:||Recorded Thursday 17 November 2011|
|CPD HOURS:||2 hours|
|PRICE:||£100.00 + VAT|
Access for 1 month to:|
• View the content and complete the CPD quiz
• Download the transcript, audio recording and slides (where available)