Privacy and Disclosure in Family Proceedings
Given the often highly contentious and emotive nature of Family proceedings, the media are often interested in reporting these matters. It is therefore important that you understand your client's rights in relation to privacy and disclosure:
- When are press representatives able to attend family hearings?
- In what circumstances can media presence be excluded in family proceedings?
- What can be reported or published about a family case and reporting restrictions?
- Disclosure between different family proceedings and between criminal and family proceedings
- Disclosure to third parties
Upon successful completion of the accompanying quiz and feedback, practitioners may claim CPD hours as indicated on our CPD Information page.
|SPEAKER(S):||Alev Giz, Alison Moore|
|DATE:||Recorded Tuesday 19 June 2012|
|CPD HOURS:||1.5 hours|
|PRICE:||£75.00 + VAT|
Access for 1 month to:|
• View the content and complete the CPD quiz
• Download the transcript, audio recording and slides (where available)